13 Personal Questions

Halloo Guys!,

I hope you are all well and kept warm and safe during last nights firework night! I had a great night, if you want to check out what I got up to head over to my Vlog channel here -

http://www.youtube.com/user/SOPHisticatexxVlog?feature=mhee

In today's post, I just wanted to do a quick 13 personal questions tag! I was humming and aahing whether to do this on my Vlog channel but decided to remain true to the written word and do it here!
Obviously, there are 13 questions which should help you guys get to know me a little better!


1. What do you order at Starbucks?

I either order a tall Vanilla creme or a green tea. A green tea if I'm feeling tired and run down and a Vanilla creme if i'm feeling a little bit naughty! Food wise, I will order the roast chicken and something something panini! Im not sure what else it has in it... but the chicken one!

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

I have to say my brown boots. They were £90 from River Island and i've had them just over a year now. They haven't let me down yet! I wear them almost everyday in the autumn/winter. I cant face dolly shows with the wind bashing at the tops of my toes!

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?

This is a hard one! People probabaly won't know that I am so different to the point I get nervous. I dream so big that it is really easy for me to feel out of depth.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die

I'd LOVE to say i've skydived, but I think if i got the oppurtunity I wouldn't do it - I would need to be shoved out that door! I think a more realstic thing would be to write my own collumn for a magazine (eeek).

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?

ROAST DINNER! aka. the best concoction of food that will ever pass your lips!

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?

I wouldn't say I neccessarily live my life by any phrase. However, when im feeling unconfident about my work, I always remember what Edison said - "I failed my way to success". In a more general term, "love, laugh, live" is a lil' motto i'd aspire to live my life by.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT/Blogger community?

I love the fact that it is described as a "community" in this question, because that is what it really is! Everyone helps eachother out, and just has a good time doing what they love! I do dislike however, how judgemental some people can be when they are behind a computer screen. It's not nice!

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?

At the moment its "I knew you were trouble" by Taylor swift. I am completely obsessed with her new album and it is constantly on repeat.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

If I were to describe myself as having any kind of style it would be classic. I don't really follow many trends religiously. I sort of have a bit of everything!

10. Favorite number

My favourite number is 8! I was born on 8th of July - so i guess thats why! Its also a really fun number to write - loopy!

11. Two hobbies

Blogging/youtubing obviously! Singing/acting!

12. Two pet peeves

Slurpy, loud eaters! I cannot stand it - it makes me squirm!
Unorganised/bad-time keeping people!

13. Guilty Pleasure

One direction (guilty face)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D