Review of Bourjois Paris 123 Perfect Foundation






I have been using this foundation for about 3 weeks now, and by the state of the nozzle you can tell it has been well used! I go through foundations like hot cakes - so it came to no surprise that after finishing my last foundation, I would swap to a new one! I wouldn't say that 123 has changed that habit of mine but it has definitely made me consider repurchasing it again!

I have combination skin, however during the cold months I tend to get dry patches on my face. I found that this foundation actually had the tendency to stick to my dry patches making me look pretty flakey!

 
Despite this, I loved the Dewey look that this foundation provided on my face, while also effectively covering up blemishes and discolourations! For a Drugstore product, I really can't fault it and I would definitely repurchase again at some point in the future!

However I still remain quite determined in my mission to find the best foundation! The next one in trying is maybelines fit me foundation - would be great to have your opinions of it!

FOUNDATION FACE --





The Finished Look

















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog! :)

    I'm currently using this foundation and I love it!

    Natasha Carly x
    www.prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D