FOTD | Everyday Makeup

Hey Lovelies! 



This morning I decided to jazz up my morning makeup routine by taking a couple of pictures. My usual everyday makeup is a pretty simple, chic look skin coverage with a pink cheek and a golden brown smokey eye. 

The past couple of days I have given my skin some makeup free time allowing it to breath. I have intensely moisturised my face in order to really rejuvenate it. I loved the feel of my bare skin this morning and I'm definitely going to incorporate some of these makeup free days in to my weekly routine. 

Before - 


After -




Products Used- 

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in ivory 
Bourjois bronzed pallette
MAC prep and prime finish powder
Rimmel stay matte powder
Estée Lauder basics eyeshadow pallette
MUA blush in shade 2
Apocalypse lip laquer
Natural Collection liquid liner 
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black
No.7 lash and brow perfecter
Real Techniques expert face brush
Real techniques blush brush 
Real Techniques powder brush 
MAC 217 brush 






Xx

4 comments:

  1. I love that your makeup is simple! I think it looks better when it's simple!
    love your hair btw! :)

    heey, I nominated you for the liebster award, take a look at my latest post!:)

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Aw great, thankyou will definitely check that out xxx

      Delete

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D