I took inspiration from Sara's blog and totally agreed with her about the amazing flavours in Thai Green Curry. Our recipes are relativity similar in the ingredients we use, but the method in which I was taught to cook differs slightly.
300g diced chicken (or meat substitute)
1 red pepper
Thai Green Curry Paste
2 cups of wholewheat rice
1. Begin by chopping your vegetables.
2. Add a small amount of oil into your pan.
3. Add 60g of your thai green curry paste and mix with 1tbsp of coconut milk.
4. Once the aroma's have been released add half the coconut milk and mix until even.
5. Clean and add the chicken to the thai green curry mixture. Allow this to simmer on a low heat for 10mins.
6. Add 1tbsp of soy sauce and 1tbsp of demerera sugar, mixing until evenly distributed. (This should be when you start to boil your rice)
7. Add in your chopped vegetables.
8. Wait for this to cook for about 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve, and enjoy!
We decided to serve with a glass of Pinot Grigio, it was the perfect combination. Happy Tastebuds!