First Impressions

An often preached about platform in social media is blogging. Either by university professors or by friends I have been continuously encouraged to use blogging as a way to communicate with others, my thoughts and writing. I have finally given in and am going to embrace the blogging community with open arms.

A little bit about me - 


I am a student at university, studying English literature and Media Studies. I thrive in creative subjects and have a great passion for all things girly, whether that be fashion, beauty, advice or celebrity.
I hope my blog forms a community in which us girlies can discuss, mediate and giggle.
I look forward to starting this blogging journey with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D