Body of a God - shame its a Buddha!

Today, I finally plucked up the courage and enthusiasm to head to the gym - a scary thought after leaving it so long! I strolled in all guns blazing ready to run like the wind on that treadmill. As always,  I overestimated my running ability and promised myself I would run 5k. Now, for someone who hasnt particularly ran in quite a long time (guilty!) this is a ridiculous task. However, I am the kind of person who, when I put my mind to something, I HAVE to do it. Alas! I ran 5k (just about) in 32 minutes. I know I know, nothing in comparison to others - but to me, thats a huge achivement.

I then went onto weight training and got myself onto the power plate! Have you ever tried the powerplate?
It's supposed to improve your workout by around 10% - without feeling like you have done more.
I LOVE the powerplate. Its vibrates like a crazy electric toothbrush which makes your muscles contract twice as much. I do the plank, push ups and tricep dips on the plate as these are the area's I want to target most of all!

I am just writing this post as I wait to attend my first appointment at the beauty clinic for electrolysis permanent hair removal. This is something I will go into in more depth after the experience and a few sessions when I start seeing results.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D