OOTD || Crazy Golf

 
 
 

Hello Lovelies,
 
Last night was 'date night' and we headed to a Crazy Golf course called Pirate Island. I know, sounds kiddy, but Jack and I are a big pair of kids! It was so fun, but with Jack being a PGA pro my chances of coming out champ were fading fast before I'd even begun. Unsurprisingly, the results were already written before I had begun, getting 64 while Jack got 45. Oops! I am holding out to the fact that I got a hole in 1 though - I think I deserve to win really!? After, we headed to a really nice restaurant/pub that served delicious food - lamb rump, prosecco and Sauvignon Blanc went down very well!
 
While we were there I thought I would do a little OOTD, seeing as the weather was kind and I was wearing my Missguided dress for the first time!
 
Dress : Missguided
Flip Flops: Accessorise
Necklace : *gift
Hair: Foxy Lock extensions in Chocolate Brown


xx




5 comments:

  1. Gotta love crazy golf! Your dress is gorgeous!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That golf course looks so fun! And your outfit is lovely:)
    Btw, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Look forward to reading your answers, take care:)

    beautychokes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks gorge on you!
    http://glamorousandgraceful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. proper golf swing

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D