OOTD || Crazy Golf

 
 
 

Hello Lovelies,
 
Last night was 'date night' and we headed to a Crazy Golf course called Pirate Island. I know, sounds kiddy, but Jack and I are a big pair of kids! It was so fun, but with Jack being a PGA pro my chances of coming out champ were fading fast before I'd even begun. Unsurprisingly, the results were already written before I had begun, getting 64 while Jack got 45. Oops! I am holding out to the fact that I got a hole in 1 though - I think I deserve to win really!? After, we headed to a really nice restaurant/pub that served delicious food - lamb rump, prosecco and Sauvignon Blanc went down very well!
 
While we were there I thought I would do a little OOTD, seeing as the weather was kind and I was wearing my Missguided dress for the first time!
 
Dress : Missguided
Flip Flops: Accessorise
Necklace : *gift
Hair: Foxy Lock extensions in Chocolate Brown


xx




4 comments:

  1. Gotta love crazy golf! Your dress is gorgeous!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That golf course looks so fun! And your outfit is lovely:)
    Btw, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Look forward to reading your answers, take care:)

    beautychokes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks gorge on you!
    http://glamorousandgraceful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D