Review // Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix


 
I think every British beauty blogger got a little bit excited when they saw that the mag Cosmo were including a Nip + Fab freebie in this months magazine. I had to grab a copy and try this product for myself. Being a little pale milk bottle recently, this English summer we have been getting the past couple of weeks has taken its toll on my skin. I am finally getting a little bit of a tan - hopefully more by the time I head off on holiday. I am also very lucky to have a pool in my garden making the English heat a lot more bearable! However, the chlorine really does suck the moisture out of your skin, especially my legs. This is why I picked the product that was specifically for dry legs.
 
The scent of this product is gorgeous! It has the scent that I would associate with a spa - very natural and subtle. The product itself on application has a great milky consistency. I often find most moisturising creams and lotions have a very oily/sticky feel to them meaning I have to flap my legs around in order for them to feel even a little dry! It does absorb very quickly in to the skin. However, I am a huge fan of body butters, both the argan oil range and the body shop range. I always find body butters very enriching and luxurious which is something I didn't feel with this product. After use, my legs did stay moisturised and had a little glow to them - very flattering for any type of legs. I have been using this everyday and I do think I will repurchase again at some point, when on sale or part of a deal in boots.
 
Have you tried the dry leg fix?
 
 
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great review.Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wanted to buy the magazine just for this freebie!
    I love Nip + Fab, this product sounds really nice, might have to pick up Cosmo to try it. x

    Rachael | beautypea

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D