Versatile Blogger Award


It was lovely to log on to my blog after a lovley christmas and New Year break to find that Sarah over at, askthebeautyeditor had nominated me for Versatile Blogger Award.
I always love these little awards and they are so fun to do!
 
The rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger which awarded you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
- Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog
 
7 Random Facts -
- I would much rather go out for dinner and drinks than clubbing.
- Family is #1 in my life.
- I am a little obsessed with lipsticks at the moment.
- I am and have always been incredibly loving and sentimental.
- I am crazily organised with my uni work
- Stationary excites me a little bit
- Reading is my scape goat - perfect way to unwind
 
7 Blogs I am nominating -
 
 
Lots of love xxxx
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D