Predicaments

What do you do when your dragged into someone else's problems? Give your opinion, or keep schtum?

This is the dilemma I have been faced with this week. Let alone the mountains of revision I have to do, to be given that kind of predicament is somewhat unfair. Some people may argue it as a selfish comment, but who's to say that's a bad thing?  Evidently, trying to come between two people at ends, is a train wreck. People at war have no conceptions of what is right or wrong. When arguing, communication barriers are destroyed and the most important sense learn't as a child is completely destroyed - listening. So I ask, what is the point in voicing my opinion to those who have lost the capability to listen?

Its exactly that, there is no point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D